Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ceviche, Piñatas, and Pastel

Spring Break has finally come!  And I've got to say, it definitely started well.  It began with getting to visit my relatives for my cousin's 3rd birthday! 

The Birthday Girl!   Isn't she the cutest thing?


Haha I was trying to help my little cousin break the piñata, she could barely carry the broom-stick. lol  It's pretty custom in our culture to break piñatas during birthdays, what are your traditions?



And my favorite.... Ceviche!  This stuff is sooo delicious.  This particular one is made with shrimp though you can make it with fish as well.  The shrimp is marinated/cooked with lemon juice then mixed with lots of vegetables such as cucumbers, cilantro, tomatoes, onions, avocados, etc. and you can even add tomato juice and ketchup afterwards to change the flavor.  :) yum yum yum...

How are you spending your Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment