Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now


So I definitely spent my 18th B-day with my fam, but that doesn't mean I didn't make sure to also go party it up with my friends, two weekends later.  For my b-day, my girlfriend took me shopping for my grown-up woman dress.  It was so funny to hear her say after I would take a dress off the rack, "put that back, you're not 17 anymore."  kind of made me realize though how much I do dress like a kid still. Thus these past few weeks I've been doing my best to dress like a big girl! lol 

For my B-day outfit we went for a classy satin blue strapless dress and some silver sandals.  My favorite thing about it is that I could totally wear it for a casual event too. I plan to wear it over the winter by changing it up with a blazer and different shoes. 

  

We had the funnest time, just being girls, dancing with each other, and having a nice dinner afterwards. Though I do agree with them, I will prolly not go back to a club for a long time. I don't grind, only dance.  Anyways when in that type of environment it's pretty easy to show people to respect you.  Demand it.  If you don't dress trashy and if you act responsibly, you can have tons of fun without being treated like a ho.  The guys are begging for your attention, let them know you're not the typical girl, but someone of value, the daughter of the king.

No comments:

Post a Comment