Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunflowers and Flip-Flops!

So today was the last day of choir at it was amazing!  and I finally got the chance to conduct a song :)  It was so much fun.   Only a week and a half left till summer, and I can feel it.  The weather has been crazy, it's so hot here.

Oh how I love this dress! I just got it at a clothing exchange this past weekend.  However the super amazing bow, do not come with it.  I added it using a bobby pin lol.  The bow is actually off a headband I had years ago, I knew the bow would come handy one day.  The other thing I'd like to point out is the red headband. I saw a friend of mine wear an adorable navy blue and white outfit with a red belt, which gave me the idea of wearing a red headband with my blue and white dress.  heehee



 Lastly I really wanted to point out my friend's feet.  Why?  Cause she happened to be walking by after I had just finished taking pictures and she had the cutest flip-flops on... and they matched her nail polish ;)


Anyways.... I just recently (yesterday) started taking my blog pics with a tripod all by myself.  I do feel kind of crazy... pointing my camera against a wall for five minutes adjusting the frame, then running back and forth hoping I actually pop up in the picture, and smiling awkwardly as the camera counts...10. 9. 8. 7... you get the idea.   But hey you gotta do what you gotta do.  How do you get your blog pictures done?

No comments:

Post a Comment