Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finals Or Fun?


 So I know this is our last week of classes and that huge papers and presentations are due, but amidst all the stress I can't help but take some free time ;)   Ever since I started coming here, I've definitely learned how to play pool.  If you don't know how, you should try. It's pretty simple and looks cool.


Well, today we had our final for our advanced conducting class, and I got to admit it was pretty bomb.  Our music department is so different from most other schools.... Not completely sure yet if I hate it or love it. 
Anyways no one but our instructor would have us conduct Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" for the first half of our final (I swear we've never done anything like that in class! It was so random.)  Of course, no one but me would actually start break dancing in class.  I didn't realize we had actually started the final, I thought we were supposed to do Mozart  : /  At least I got extra credit points for moonwalking :)  LOL.

 

Oh yeah, so back to fashion... this is a fashion blog after all.  I went pretty casual/collegiate today.  However I still got quite a few comments.  I styled my plaid shirt differently today by tying the bottom and wearing a cami underneath. I also finally pulled out my knee-length denim shorts and my white Reebok (shoes). Then I added the final touches with my cross necklace and hoop earings.  One really cool detail I want to point out though is the shirt. Seriously check it out! It's got like this awesome splattered paint on it.  Pretty legit.  I'm guessing it was made like this but I don't know, since I got this as well at the clothing exchange :)


So don't get overstressed and keep this verse in your thoughts as you go through these next few weeks.

He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;  
but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint. 

Isaiah 40:28-31


No comments:

Post a Comment